Making the decision to contact a counselor can be an intimidating and difficult step and HERE YOU ARE!
My goal is to create a safe place for you to be, without JUDGMENT and to help you ease into the process of changing through providing support and evidence based strategies that WORK.
As we work together to build a personalized therapy plan, my hope is that you will gain a deeper understanding of you and gain practical strategies and skills that you can use in the real world.
Trina is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor with a diverse professional background that includes: Community Mental Health Counseling, Department of Corrections & Private Practice since 2017.
“I do not want to be at the mercy of my emotions. I want to use them, to enjoy them and to dominate them.” -Oscar Wilde
Currently providing TELEHEALTH services for Individual Therapy and Gottman Couples Counseling (ages 18+)
Wednesday – 12pm to 6pm
Thursday – 12pm to 6pm
Friday – 12pm to 6pm
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about current openings
“It is the greatest privilege in my life to stand with others through the
darkest times of life and weather the storm together”
Specializing in the following areas:
- Certified EMDR Therapy – First Responders, Vets and Trauma
- Associate Level Logotherapist
- Gottman Couples Therapy Trained Levels 1 & 2 including Pre-marital
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Emotional Regulation & Intelligence
- Adult Mental Health (Ages 18+)
- Christian Counseling perspective
The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychotherapist, and information cannot be disclosed without written permission.
- Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse, for which I am required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, I must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself. I will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in ensuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, I will take further measures without their permission that are provided to me by law in order to ensure their safety.
- If a judge orders the records.
Psychology Today Profile